Monday 18 June 2007

Happy Father's Day!!

Ah...yesterday was fun. I sang 2 my heart's content, performing in church. Boy, was it fun!! Entertaining my Father. N adding 2 dat, de church gav out presents 2 all de fathers...hehe...guess wat it was...=) a flip-open fruit knife. Woah!
Came bak home...thinking of wat 2 do...hmm...then i'm beckoned 2 my duty. Keeping n hanging de clothes. Afta dat...
Nite came. Mmm...yummy cake! Black Forest. My sis' fav. Haha! Wat a way 2 celebrate Father's Day!
Ah...then comes the interesting part...hey nothing bad. I didn't do anything wrong=). I juz got 2 noe someone better...hmm....i didn't noe...it was like "Wow! I didn't noe..." then "Wow!" again. Man, i juz barely knew dat person b4 dis...mayb i m still in darkness....i dunnoe...
Bt 1 day i'll get 2 noe (let's juz call him/her Person >.-) Person more...i hope n wish so...
Hehe...so little words dis time...i dun feel very well...my body aches...=)hmm...i wonder wat sliver lining dis holds...mayb it's telling me 2 rest afta a long sem....haha :)
Well...it reli juz ends here u noe. L8r.
Love,
Paul=)

No comments: