Tuesday 22 July 2008

2 at a go.....n i'm done=D

Have a blog?
- No, I found these in the dump. Aint mine.....
Where is it?
- Rite where u're lookin dis very instant
How long hav u been blogging?
- Over 9360 hours.
How did u start blogging n y?
- No reason. Prob cos my bro has 1=)
Wat do u rite in ur blog?
- Look rite, scroll down, n start clicking. Den u'll c wat i rite=)
Wat kind of blog izit?
- De kind u find everywhere else(?)
How many hits do u get a day?
- No idea
Do u hav pics on ur blog?
- Does de person who started dis tag not hav eyes or sumthin=.="......prob dat's y dis q's r asked......bt, yes. I hav.
Do u put ur real name on de blog?
- There is a 50/50 chance dat it is....go figure
Does every1 know u hav a blog?
- No.
Wat is ur fav blog site?
- None
Who is allowed 2 visit ur blog?
- Every1 i guess......or prob not....i cant rmb my settings....2 lazy 2 check=)
Do u wanna b a famous blogger?
- 2 a certain extent, yes=)
Izit important dat u visit ur blog everyday?
- Nope=D
Is blogging important 2 u?
- Not De most important thing bt it's fun=)

Bout de other tag, i'm not gg wif rule 3=D

Ok...
15 weird things bout me.....

1. I dun like( or actually HATE) doing wat de majority does....most of de time=)
2. I hav a third eye.......well, i wish i had=) Ok, seriously, when i feel sleepy i pop de joints in my neck and spine n i feel awake, 100%.
3. De "awakening" in point 2 lasts 4 30mins 2 1 hour
4. I used 2 think ppl were constantly spying on me....which means my life is kinda boring. So i decided 2 spice it up a lil=)
5. I believe I can fly......is a great song. I luv maths. I truly do bt i never bring myself 2 research on it on de internet.
6. I hav an item equiped 2 my mind called "Cage of Forgetfulness". Attributes - Has a 50% chance of erasing memory of wat happened anywhere btw 1 min 2 48 hrs ago, has a 90% chance of causing user 2 procastinate n never do wat he intends 2 =D
7. I kick any1 who sleeps wif me on my bed. Yes, it includes family members 2.
8. Err.....i'm addicted 2 de internet(?)
9. I used 2 hav lazy eyes. Now, dey're de only part of my body which is not lazy=)
10. I dun feel.

I'm not tagging any1 cause i dun wanna trouble dem n cause myself unnecessary worry n doubt if dey dun do it=) So, b thankful those i do not trouble=D Hav a nice day!

No comments: